Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 5

Today went really well, I didn't have to go to work! We are on Fall Break so I got to stay home and, sort of, be lazy. I was really hungry today and couldn't figure out why. Then I realized I hadn't made my juices and eaten regularly and I got to go to a hot yoga class this morning. More exercise with less food planning and almost no food left in the house makes for a very hungry me. :)

Well I am done with a pure juice cleanse for a while. On the plan the juice cleanse part is supposed to last for 3 to 5 days. I had planned a seven day cleanse with Jason Vale's 3 day cleanse at the beginning so yesterday finished off my juicing.

I am very sad about one thing though. Figs are gone! I just found out I love them and now they are gone! I have to go back to waiting for persimmons, "sigh"


Today's Eats...

16 oz kale, chard, lemon, apple, celery, cucumber. parsley (cleaning out my fridge) juice mixed with a 1/2 Tbls apple cider vinegar
3 Apples
1/2 Avocado with salt, pepper, and lime juice
16 oz carrot apple juice blended with the other half of the avocado, cinnamon, and nutmeg
2 small asian pears
Almost a whole 16 oz bag of baby carrots
Baby kale salad with cherry tomatoes, avocado, marinated mushrooms and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette
Almost raw tortilla soup with daikon radish as the tortillas
Few spoonfuls of Pumpkin cream, iced (recipe to come)

Happy Juicing

No comments:

Post a Comment