Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 3 Cheating?!?

Today went really well! I felt really happy this morning and I was energized and playing with the kids. I was not even very hungry for my first juice, but drank it anyway because I knew I needed it. I thought, "This is my juicy high!" Then the state representative showed up and everything got messed up. The state sends someone to all the preschools to make sure they are following state standards each year and we have been waiting for this. I was super nervous, but the worst thing was I didn't get to drink my juice at snack time! and by the time she left I was starving! Not good. I drank a huge carrot juice and thought everything was fine, then the weirdest thing happened. I was picking some groceries up at Natural Grocers and I suddenly felt super shaky and really hot. I can't explain it, its never happened to me before and I don't know why. So I quickly drove home and ate some "emergency" food that I am now feeling a little sick over. I finally came to the conclusion I had been drinking to much caffeinated tea! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and I am excited for some yummy juices!

16 oz dandelion leaves, celery, lime, apple, chard, ginger juice
12 oz dandelion leaves, carrots, apple, beet
12 oz pear, celery, kale, parsley
24 oz carrot, grapefruit, orange, cucumber, ginger
1 pear (emergency)
12 oz broth from last night blended with 1/2 avocado
other 1/2 avocado with Himalayan pink salt, pepper, and lime juice (emergency)
 1/3 cup homemade coconut butter mixed with bee pollen and peppermint stevia (emergency and I don't think coconut butter is even on the diet, oh well)

Happy Juicing!!!

(Hee Hee, sorry everyone who read this post before this morning, yesterday was only the third day. I guess I was tired last night )

No comments:

Post a Comment