Monday, October 7, 2013

30 Day Cleanse

After I finished my raw month I went a little crazy for one day and ate things I don't eat all the time, like Seitan Wings from City O' City. But then I started Jason Vale's 3 lbs in 3 days juice detox because the Big Juice Reboot starts on Wednesday and I wanted to join, but had something else in mind so I did it early. I lost about 5 lbs in the three days, which I assume about 3 of them were the water weight and bloating I gained from the raw food.

Today I started a new 30 Day Cleanse :) I like doing challenges, they keep my diet interesting. This cleanse is really special because my mom designed it. She has been a health nut for as long as I can remember, always weighed less than me, and has taught exercise classes since I was born. She is currently in school so she designed this diet to help people lose weight and start eating healthier (I will let her tell you more about it later). It is not perfected yet so I decided to make her 30 Day Cleanse my next challenge. The first 3 to 5 days are juicing or raw days and I decided to juice for about 4 and a half more days so today was my first day continuing to juice (and I am starving right now!)

I decided to document what I eat this month. So here goes...

8 oz. Hot Lemon water
Lots of tea (with caffeine, sorry)
16 oz My version of Green Lemonade (courtesy of Natalia Rose)
12 oz Beet juice
32 oz Green everything juice with spirulina
16 oz Carrot, orange, ginger juice
12 oz beet juice mixed with homemade kombucha and a little stevia
Lots more tea

Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment