Friday, October 18, 2013

30 Day Cleanse: Day 12

Today was a good day. I was happy with the kids, I got some testing done (which I can't wait till I'm finished with it) and I got to spend some time with my husband. All in all a good day with little to report.

I am not going to do another juice cleanse though...its too cold and I hate juicing in the cold. I have even changed the time I drink my morning juice so I can be warm in the car while I drink it. (I drive to work at around 6:30 in the morning so I can be at school at 7:00) So anyway...

Yummy eats

20 oz beet, carrot, lettuce juice with dandy blend, cinnamon, cacao powder, and stevia
Raw Tomato soup with sprouts
32 oz carrot, orange, avocado, spirulina, cinnamon smoothie


Coconut lemongrass soup and 2 crystal rolls with peanut sauce (oops, tofu is not on the diet and I am sure it had sugar) from Swing Thai.
Raw chocolate dipped in almond butter
Almond butter mixed with coconut butter and cacao nibs
And I am going to finish the night off with some hot canela (cinnamon tea).

Happy Juicing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment