Tuesday, October 15, 2013

30 Day Cleanse: Day 9

I am almost finished with the first 10 days!!! I am so excited! The first phase will be finished and I will eat a little almond butter and cacao :) Not that this past 10 days hasn't been full of good eats...but I am definitely ready to eat more like I am used to eating.

On another note...I need to remember that weight loss does not only hinge on food. I also need sleep, exercise, and reduced stress and working all day then making food and juices all evening does not help weight loss. Someday I will learn...baby steps, right?

Today's eats...

32 oz Low Sugar Creamy Strawberry Smoothie
1 pear
Jicama and all veggie hummus for snack
1 pear
More Jicama and hummus


Carrot-Ginger Sauce (Detoxinista) warmed with chopped broccoli, mushrooms, and zucchini on top of daikon radish noodles (not my favorite noodles). After we ate this dish I added some soy milk and arrowroot powder to thicken the sauce and my husband really liked this cooked version.


2 apples baked with apple pie spice and dipped in spiced vanillacado

Happy Juicing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment