Sunday, October 13, 2013

30 Day Cleanse: Day 7 (oops)

Today was such a wonderful day! We got to go trail running up at Red Rocks Amphitheater. If you  have never seen Red Rocks you have to look up some pictures, it is just gorgeous. It is very close to Denver and there are trails crisscrossing all over the place. We usually choose a trailhead about four miles from the amphitheater and my husband runs to the amphitheater and I turn around at about two and a half miles. The sun was shining and the sky was a glorious blue--just a perfect start to the day/week.

I think that today I have hit the happy place for my body. Today I feel like, if I could look this way for the rest of my life (or until my body decided it was too tired and needed to look old) I would be happy. I also had a revelation while I was running this morning. I think that it takes a long time for a person to get used to the way she/he looks if that person has lost a lot of weight or has lost weight quickly. I think that it would be very easy to sabotage a person's progress because in the person's mind they still look the way s/he did before and your mind wants to get back to that image. I feel that is a very good reason to be content with the way you look no matter what and practice seeing yourself the way you could look or really do look. I have an extremely hard time being content with most anything, especially the way I look. I am practicing though and the more I practice the more of a habit I will form.

Here are my eats for today. I did make one big mistake today--I didn't eat enough, oops!


8 oz hot lemon water with stevia
24 oz Jason Vale's Beyond Detox from his 3 day juice detox
2 pears
Dinner was sprouted black beans cooked with tomatoes and jalapenos, kale salad massaged with avocado, raw daikon radish hash browns, and lettuce leaves for tortillas
Dessert: No Pumpkin Cream Iced

Happy Juicing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment