Monday, April 15, 2013

Juice Cleansing Day 8

Wow, I don't know if I have ever made it this far in a juice cleanse before. I think that tomorrow will make it the longest juice cleanse I have ever done! I am having a lot of trouble with it right now though and I think it has something to do with the, almost, foot of snow we have outside. I love snow and this kind is the best because it makes everything perfectly quiet, but snow and juice cleansing are not friends in my world! I tend to get extremely cold and my cravings get worse. 

Today I did not want to drink my third juice of the day--it just sounded nasty to me. I went home and made some broth, which was ok and helped me feel warm, but not satisfied. Honey, unfortunately, took care of that. I must have eaten at least 2 tablespoons of honey, but I do feel satisfied. I may not make it on this cleanse past tomorrow night, if it is still this cold. I will keep you updated. Hope you are keeping nice and toasty!

Happy Juicing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment