Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Juice Cleanse Day 9?

Today started out horrid. I could have gotten up at 4 this morning to do some yoga, but I didn't and when I did wake up I was very irritable. I was extra strict on my kids today and almost everything annoyed me. I didn't want to drink my juices, but got so hungry I finally did and they turned out to taste better than I thought. At snack time we made Chex Mix for the letter Xx. I let the kids take some chex cereal, honey roasted cashews, and pretzels and we drizzled some melted peanut butter on top. I really wanted to eat that peanut butter! I had a spoon in the jar and when I finally started cleaning up I looked longingly at the gooey, sugary spoon. Scraped it off and threw it away! After that my day got better for some reason. I did not care to eat food anymore and when I was deciding what to buy at the grocery store tomorrow, I thought, "I can finish this, its easy!" I do think eating broth at night is really helping during these couple cold days. 

I made a mistake in my last post. I actually started my juice cleanse last Friday, ate some food on Saturday, but then when straight back on Sunday and have been juicing ever since. So I actually have just finished my tenth day! Exciting! 

I promised a couple days back to tell you what I learned from this past winter and juice cleanse, but it will have to wait because once again it is late and I have to get up early. The latest I will post what I learned will be Friday.

Happy Juicing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment