Monday, September 23, 2013

Applesauce Smoothie

Another smoothie recipe thanks to my all raw month, which I am absolutely loving even if I have made a few slips. I will write a post when I am all finished so that if you decide to do something similar hopefully you will know more about eating raw than I did when I started this month. 

Ok, ok, smoothie time! This smoothie is amazing--I wanted to follow someone's apple pie smoothie and ended up making my own. When I tasted the smoothie it tasted so much more like yummy applesauce than a pie. I even poured it over a raw biscuit I had made and my husband smothered a piece of toast in the appley goodness :)

Applesauce Smoothie

                    6 red delicious apples, cored (you could use any type of apple, but I like the 
                         softness of the red delicious apples for this smoothie)
                    1 handful baby greens
                    1/2 cup nut milk
                    2 tsp apple pie spice
                    1 leaf Aloe Vera
                    a handful of ice

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

Happy Juicing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment