Friday, March 14, 2014

Moving

Hi All! Well I am moving! Not really me, I love being in Colorado and will cry the day I leave. Unless I go to India then it will be extremely bittersweet. No, my blog is moving! I have never really liked this platform for my blog and other people's blogs on the same platform really annoy me so I am moving! The new site is-get ready for it... lifeandveggiejuice.com I am really excited! I hope you will stay with me as I change my site over. It is going to be a long move seeing as I don't have a ton of time to work on it, but I want to bring my best recipes over to that site. Don't worry if there are some you like, but I don't move them over, you can still get them here. I have been looking through some of my old posts and realized how much I have changed. I will be writing a post about that as soon as I work through all the changes in my head. So many blog ideas....so little time...what's a girl to do! :)

In the meantime I am doing a Raw Dinner and Demonstration! I am so excited I love raw food and I want everyone to love it as much as I do so I am going to be sharing with other people. If you are in the Denver area and would like to come to the Dinner message me on my facebook page and I will give you details of where it is happening. My mom, Susan from 5 Leaves and 2 Wishes is also presenting because she is able to give you information while I am only coming from experience. The Dinner and Demonstration is March 23rd, next Sunday from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. I am also giving away a recipe book and there will be samples of the lotion I make, if you are interested in some of the best lotion (not to brag, but it is some of the best I have tried). I am asking $15 just to cover the cost of the food. I am not doing this to earn money...I am doing it for fun. I love raw food and I want to share my passion and the health I have found with everyone! Please message me and come, the more the merrier :)

I will be making food like this raw lasagna! You will also get to taste smoothie, juice, soup, salad, and dessert. We will have a beautiful Italian Themed dinner and it will all be low fat raw and vegan! Please come and enjoy!


Happy Juicing!!!

Don't forget to check out my new blog lifeandveggiejuice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment